Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 05-04-2011, 09:53 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
Get current display settings (e.g. refresh rate)
I would like my Java application to get the current display resolution, refresh rate and if the resolution is interlaced or progressive. I have found how to get the resolution but can not work out how to get the refresh rate or interlaced/progressive. Any ideas?
- 05-04-2011, 10:09 PM #2
Unsure if the interlace/progressive is in there somewhere, but you can get both resolution and refresh rate from DisplayMode, which you can get to through GraphicsEnvironment.getLocalGraphicsEnvironment(). getDefaultScreenDevice().getDisplayMode(). Look around in those classes a bit, and you could possibly find the interlace/progressive too.
- By islamfunny in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2008, 03:27 PM
- By dotnet007 in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 05-13-2008, 09:30 AM
- By Johnny Kewl in forum Jobs WantedReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2008, 04:05 PM
- By sravanthi narra in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2008, 08:39 PM