Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: java webservice
- 05-04-2011, 03:21 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
I have the following problem: I have a C# webservice that is running, and i tested it with the built in c# test client provided by vs2008. It worked.
Now I created a java client, that is supposed to connect to this client and make the same calls that I have tested as mentioned above.
I get the following exception, and i do not know what to check or do to solve this proble. Please could you give some advice?
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault: The message with Action '' cannot be processed at the receiver, due to a ContractFilter mismatch at the EndpointDispatcher. This may be because of either a contract mismatch (mismatched Actions between sender and receiver) or a binding/security mismatch between the sender and the receiver. Check that sender and receiver have the same contract and the same binding (including security requirements, e.g. Message, Transport, None).
at org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.Soap11Faul tInInterceptor.unmarshalFault(Soap11FaultInInterce ptor.java:75)
- By slorde in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 04-04-2013, 10:36 PM
- By Alfred_O in forum Java ServletReplies: 3Last Post: 06-24-2010, 01:38 AM
- By Gadge in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-10-2010, 04:55 PM
- By Alfred_O in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2008, 08:24 PM