Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-02-2011, 07:25 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
Hello, I have quite special task.
I need my java program to encrypt videos,pictures texts...
I wanna my program to play videos, record them from my webcam and be able to store them on HDD encrypted.
But I have no idea how to do it. I've tried to read video/audio file with byte stream, then encrypt and then save to HDD. (I read Video.avi file and result was some encoded data1 file - i also deleted ending to confuse anyone :P)...
Anyway, this way is very simple but has big drawback - its terribly slow, it tooks ages...
So I wanna know if there is some way how to do it easier, faster...
- By stegano in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2011, 04:13 PM
- By JavaCy in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2010, 08:49 PM
- By rohitpatidar3 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 04-12-2010, 04:16 AM
- By Joe2003 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-06-2008, 10:27 AM