Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-13-2011, 07:08 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
using href for JEditorpane reading html file
I'm new to the forums. Hopefully i am posting this in the right place.
I have a simple program that reads an html file and sets it on a JEditorpane. The JEditorpane is then put on a JScrollPane.
I would like to be able to click on the href and have it scroll to a section in the html file. It works when I open the html file in a web browser,but not when I click on it when i run it in eclipse.
I've tried some google searches to find information on my issue,but haven't had much luck. Any help would be great (especially if you have a good site to read up on this stuff)
>.> eclipse was kindly telling me why it wasn't work. Sorry for wasting time with a post.
Last edited by crozarius; 04-13-2011 at 08:00 PM.
- By mine0926 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 09-22-2010, 09:21 AM
- By AndreB in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 12-22-2009, 11:45 AM
- By sudukrish in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2009, 01:39 AM
- By sudipanand in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2008, 10:26 AM
- By asifsolkar in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 12-14-2007, 06:23 AM