Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: HTML table to Excel
- 04-08-2011, 06:01 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
HTML table to Excel
Is there a recommended approach to convert an HTML table containing headers and data into an Excel file/worksheet?
Description: I am tapping into a service that returns HTML table content (no head, body, etc. - pure HTML table content only). I would like to convert the HTML table returned with headers and data in it into an Excel file.
There are a few libraries out there including POI and JExcel that allow creation of Excel file by writing individual elements. Before I delve into writing detailed code to do that, I wanted to see if there are existing libraries or recommended approaches that will keep me writing large sets of code.
(I searched for threads on this topic. Couldn't find any that gave a clear answer to this question. Apologies if this is a repeat of another thread where solution exists - just point me to it if its already solved elsewhere).
Last edited by vinayj1; 04-08-2011 at 06:05 AM.
- By dinesh66 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 03-28-2010, 05:33 PM
- By Rajib27 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2010, 09:54 AM
- By IDForums in forum JDBCReplies: 7Last Post: 01-15-2010, 06:45 AM
- By roby_joshua in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2008, 06:25 PM
- By Sudha in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-13-2008, 08:24 PM