Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: card reader
- 04-06-2011, 09:34 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Rep Power
I wrote a program to read an electronic identity card. Works fine, but slowly.
The external library I used is beid35libJava_Wrapper.dll It takes to sometimes 30 seconds to retrieve the data and display it on the screen.
Does anyone know other libraries used (or references).
I noticed that it is the BEID_ReaderSet.initSDK() that takes the most time. Any alternatives or ways to speed this up?
I was recently looking for examples in javax.smartcardio. I find examples, but not for reading all user data (name, surname, address, ... photo ). Does anyone has a complete example (or reference to) of a program retrieving all user data with javax.smartcardio. Backend is enough (if anyone has)
thanks for any help
Last edited by GlWy; 04-07-2011 at 10:09 PM.
- By franckboy in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2011, 07:16 PM
- By shroud in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-22-2010, 03:44 PM
- By dage_001 in forum NetworkingReplies: 16Last Post: 04-25-2010, 01:41 PM
- By lrichil in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2010, 10:11 AM
- By hedonist in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2009, 02:20 PM