Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-04-2011, 05:55 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
Simulation of a Network architecture
I have to simulate a network architecture called BCube (Image attached). I am using an api called javaSimulation for this. Here is the link for it javaSimulation (Keld Helsgaun).
I am not sure which data structure to use to represent the servers, switches and the links. Here the servers are represented by two digits i.e. 00, 01, 02 etc. I also have to store their addresses.
Please help me to solve this problem.
- By Quan567 in forum New To JavaReplies: 18Last Post: 03-23-2011, 09:32 PM
- By Eranga in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 15Last Post: 08-15-2010, 05:32 AM
- By lse123 in forum NetworkingReplies: 7Last Post: 05-02-2010, 11:35 PM
- By BlueF4re in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2009, 09:31 AM
- By dazza-s in forum Java 2DReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2008, 11:51 PM