Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: JProfiler 6.2.2 usage help
- 03-31-2011, 09:09 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
JProfiler 6.2.2 usage help
Am using the new Jprofiler6.2.2 for profiling the application using weblogic 9.2 server. I am doing the remote profiling from my linux machine to linux server.
In sampling mode if i select record objects on startup then server takes very long time to start and transaction get timed out during the same[we have some data to loaded into cache from DB during server startup which fails coz of this time out exception].
Also am getting error messages from jprofiler like this jprofiler->error iterating the heap in my logs.
Some time after server startup if i continue to profile memory, then server crashes with server dumps showing invalid memory access exception and stack memory related error messages.
- By email@example.com in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2011, 11:20 AM
- By webappster in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2011, 11:14 AM
- By Natraj Aggas in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2010, 07:34 AM
- By cdhar in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2010, 07:24 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 5Last Post: 10-25-2010, 01:53 PM