Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-25-2011, 04:13 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
iReport/JasperReports:Column content dissapears
I have created a table with several columns to be generated in a PDF file. The problem is that once a column has a long content that will trigger a "new page". The table appears in both pages but the the first page does not contain any data from the column mentionned above. Only the second page does. That means that my data is being cut from the beginning.
I am using iReport and the attbuts check are: "Print repeated values", "Prit when detail overflows", "Strecht with overflow"
Any idea ? Please see attachment for a "visual" explanation.
- By trkece in forum JDBCReplies: 9Last Post: 02-15-2011, 02:13 AM
- By neha_sinha in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2010, 05:50 PM
- By gustio in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2008, 01:49 PM
- By fleahlit in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2008, 11:08 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2007, 01:51 AM