Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: fcpred.class update error
- 03-24-2011, 07:41 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
fcpred.class update error
I received an update from Java and Norton did not allow the fcpred.class file to be used (deleted it) due to "high risk." I'm running Windows XP on a Dell desktop.
I'm not an advanced user but I would appreciate any advice from advanced users about what this means and what I should or should not do about it.
Last edited by Fulltimer2011; 03-24-2011 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Add'l. info.
- By murali23krishna in forum JDBCReplies: 8Last Post: 02-21-2011, 11:42 AM
- By Addez in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 08-23-2010, 03:19 AM
- By Ramona in forum New To JavaReplies: 18Last Post: 11-22-2008, 05:25 PM
- By Kahlzarg in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2008, 10:12 AM
- By ai_2007 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2007, 04:06 PM