Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Design issues
- 03-18-2011, 10:41 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Rep Power
I want to be able to distribute the periman application as one jar.
The thing is that it might be a problem with the current design of the application.
That is because currently the application scan a directory for certain files, some files it de-serialise to an object and also if the application finds a class file it loads it with class loader.
Can such functionality be when all the files and directory structure are in a jar file?
what can I use to do such feat?
- By larry_d1990 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2011, 03:35 PM
- By Satish_K in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2010, 10:54 AM
- By artemff in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-02-2010, 04:18 AM
- By xcallmejudasx in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2009, 02:27 AM
- By Annatar01 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2008, 02:16 AM