Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Network I/O -> class
- 03-17-2011, 05:22 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Manila, Philippines
- Rep Power
Network I/O -> class
I have been studying Java networking for a while now.
And I'm getting curious about writeObject/readObject on the Socket I/O.
All I have been utilizing the String class to pass data from terminals.
I'm curious if I can use the Model of MVC architecture instead of String?
Do I need to serialize the model for this?
Your response is highly appreciated.
Cyril H.Every project, package, class, method, variable, syntax, algorithm, etc.
are registered in my memory bank. Thanks to this thread.
- By lse123 in forum NetworkingReplies: 7Last Post: 05-02-2010, 10:35 PM
- By eddie-w in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 04-14-2010, 05:49 AM
- By RDReavis in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-18-2010, 09:45 AM
- By khajalid in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2008, 02:35 PM
- By hidar in forum JDBCReplies: 4Last Post: 06-30-2008, 09:04 AM