Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: GUI Issues
- 03-17-2011, 03:08 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Rep Power
I've implementd a GUI with 4 JPanels and 4 JTextAreas that have scroll bars. At first sight they look fine, however if you move the scroll bars the text and panel are covered in grey. If you move the JFrame it causes parts of the JFrame to also go grey, also issues occur when I try to drag/maximize/minimize the JFrame. Help!
- 03-17-2011, 03:21 PM #2
can you please post your code so that we can check the problemsanjeev,संजीव
Agrees with sanjeev. There's no way we can guess what your problem is based on description with no code. Even better than posting all of your code is to create a small compilable runnable gui that has minimal code, yet still is runnable and that demonstrates your problem, an SSCCE.
- By MridulMadhukar in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-19-2010, 09:50 AM
- By fleg in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2010, 10:10 AM
- By artemff in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-02-2010, 04:18 AM
- By xcallmejudasx in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2009, 02:27 AM
- By Annatar01 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2008, 02:16 AM