Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: IReport with xml as datasource
- 03-17-2011, 09:16 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
IReport with xml as datasource
I am using an xml file as datasource.
I made a master report
I made a subreport in that(from pallete)
But now when I am running the master report, the subreport fields are not getting printed.
In the subreport properties,do i hve to select "Use datasource" option and if so what should I use for "datasource expression".
Can anybdy help?
- By sridharthanneeru in forum JDBCReplies: 7Last Post: 03-24-2011, 11:37 AM
- By sidagarwal in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2010, 11:46 AM
- By Prashant.surwade in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 17Last Post: 12-18-2009, 07:53 AM
- By drieskn in forum JDBCReplies: 4Last Post: 02-05-2009, 04:38 AM
- By samson in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2007, 11:06 AM