Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-15-2011, 12:17 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
PDFBox Font encoding and bad widths
Hello, I develop an application and I try to export some data to a pdf file. For this I choose the PDFBox. But my text is greek, and I can't get the pdf file show texte properly.
Can I set the encoding? like utf-8, iso-8859-7(greek encoding), I found that is about font, I have a font with greek characters for example verdana.ttf
PDFont font = PDTrueTypeFont.loadTTF(doc, "verdana.ttf"); ... ... contentStream.setFont(font, 12);
Thank you for your time,and I hope to help me!
- By vammpiro in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2012, 04:54 PM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2010, 11:31 AM
- By wanderer2019 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2010, 11:29 AM
- By juehv in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2010, 03:58 PM
- By JavaInLove in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 04-25-2009, 09:00 PM