Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-15-2011, 11:47 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
Best way forward for simple CRM System?
I've fairly new to Java and have a project which requires a simple offline customer details and enquiry system that will be synchronised with an online database. The system will require the following types of information to be stored in a database:
Customer Information (Name, Company etc)
Enquiry Information (Property: Sector, Size, Location etc)
Properties (Name, Sector, Size, Location etc)
Reports (Name, Content, Date generated etc)
I've been looking for at Opensource CRMs as a possible means of saving myself some development time and the ones I have seen so far are too complex for my requirements. Having not embarked on a project like this before I thought I would come here and ask for advice on the best way forward.
If I do build the project myself I was thinking of creating a JavaFX business desktop application in NetBeans as it seems to have the right tools for the job. The database will be MySQL and located on a server on a local network. I will need the application to synchronise with the online MySQL database for the properties.
I will want to plan the project as much as possible before hand so can someone point me in the right direction any programs that I could use for this?
Any help, tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.
- By Lutra in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2011, 08:00 PM
- By lse123 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2010, 09:23 AM
- By amsroxy1125 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 12-08-2009, 11:23 PM
- By freddieMaize in forum Java ServletReplies: 5Last Post: 07-29-2008, 02:13 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-24-2007, 11:04 AM