Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-12-2011, 05:57 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
How to sample a node from a binary tree efficiently?
I have a binary tree which is not balanced. The height of the tree is unknown because the tree is changing during the algorithm. I want to pick a node randomly from the tree, or from any subtree of this tree. How can I do this efficiently?
Thank you in advance..
- By ni4ni in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2011, 05:21 AM
- By jfAdik in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2010, 07:40 AM
- By MuslimCoder in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 11-19-2009, 05:57 PM
- By visiau in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2009, 11:41 AM
- By Avdhut in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 06-03-2008, 09:07 PM