Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Custom url to start application
- 03-10-2011, 11:55 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
Custom url to start application
I'm developing a program that manages application states for my company (approved, not approved, ...).
This application sends out mails to our partners.
The plan is to include custom url's in those mails ex: application://applicationID so that our partners can click the link and don't have to look trough a huge list.
My Question: how can i link that custom protocol to my application.
I've done this in VB6 a lifetime ago, which means i have forgotten how to do it but that it's possible.
Can anyone help?
- By albertkao in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2011, 08:52 PM
- By Blackberrylerner in forum New To JavaReplies: 46Last Post: 08-15-2010, 05:24 AM
- By jonkri in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 04-28-2010, 03:44 PM
- By RonM in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2009, 01:15 PM
- By pradnya in forum Sun Java Wireless ToolkitReplies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2009, 12:49 PM