Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 03-10-2011, 02:08 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
Object creation at runtime based on kind of input
I have 3 kinds of input for an input parameter and depending on the kind of input for this parameter, I want to create a particular type of object for that run of the program.
I also would like to make a base class for these 3 kinds and then at runtime, based on kind of input, create the type of the derived object.
How can I do this ?
- 03-10-2011, 06:33 AM #2
You didn't bother to reply to the three helpful responses on your double-posted earlier question* and you still expect to get help here?
* how to run parallel processes ?
* how to run parallel processes from a java program ?
- By diskhub in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-08-2011, 05:47 PM
- By neha_sinha in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 07-09-2010, 07:14 AM
- By Zack in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2010, 05:29 AM
- By enygma in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2010, 11:01 AM
- By lavanya82 in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2009, 01:02 PM