Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: pause audio in java
- 03-09-2011, 11:53 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Rep Power
pause audio in java
am quite new to sound applications in java. I want a audio control panel as output. i.e. if i click play button audio should play, if i click stop audio should stop and if i click pause audio should pause/hold until the play or resume button is clicked. i have done with playing and stopping audio. but could not pause and resume the audio . i used audioClip interface to play audio. functions i used were clip.play(), clip.stop(). but clip.pause or clip.resume() does not exist in api.
so can anyone suggest me any other better idea. pls...
- 03-09-2011, 03:04 PM #2
What happens when you call clip.stop() and then clip.play()?
Anyway, if you want help with this, you'll have to provide an SSCCE that demonstrates what you're actually doing.
- By blind melon in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 12-03-2010, 12:22 AM
- By zhangster in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-24-2010, 07:38 PM
- By FlyNn in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2010, 11:18 AM
- By jfxdd in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-24-2009, 08:13 PM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-27-2009, 11:18 AM