Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Apache Bcel
- 03-06-2011, 03:46 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
I am trying to create a program in Java and I need to get as much info as possible from .class or .java files.
I have used the apache bcel library to parse the .class (open source) files and get info like:
attributes, methods, scopes, types of fields or methods etc.
The extracted info is stored in a database (I have created an array for Attributes, an array for Methods, an array for the JavaFiles). Now, I have an array Components and I want to store the following information:
Do you know how am I gonna do this? Obviously, I won't use the ClassParser in this case, but I don't know if bcel is the right tool to do this.
any help would be appreciated.
- By madhu_sushmi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2010, 07:00 PM
- By wumpus in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 08-17-2009, 03:15 PM
- By anusoniaa in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2008, 08:29 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2008, 03:45 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2008, 06:30 PM