Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-23-2011, 02:54 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
How to read SGML files using Java
I'm doing my project on Text Categorization.I've got a text categorisation test collection called Reuters-21578 for my Information Retrieval project. It is distributed in 22 files. Each of the first 21 files (reut2-000.sgm through reut2-020.sgm) contains 1000 documents, while the last (reut2-021.sgm) contains 578 documents. The files are in SGML format. Each of the 22 files begins with a document type declaration line:
<!DOCTYPE lewis SYSTEM "lewis.dtd"> The DTD file lewis.dtd is included in the distribution. Following the document type declaration line are individual Reuters articles marked up with SGML tags.
I need help to write a java program to read those 21578 documents or transform them into 21578 seperated text files.
- By priyanka588 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2011, 06:39 PM
- By globo in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2011, 11:25 PM
- By LennyKosmos in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2010, 01:35 PM
- By tjs in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2009, 01:19 PM
- By hnj81 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2009, 08:13 AM