Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-22-2011, 10:27 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
upolading file in aix in ascii mode
hello everyone, thanks for all the gret ideas the u gave us here.
i have a web application that is deployed in tomcat in this application i have an upload component in my web interface.the problem that when i upload a text file the aix system add some characters in the file the cause of that that when i upload a file i think aix transfer this file in binary mode.
i deployed my application in tomcat with windows system and the upload goes fine.
my application use jsf and i'm using tomcat 6.0.20.
any help ?
- By turanan in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2010, 06:39 PM
- By swati.jyoti in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-25-2009, 04:44 PM
- By rdhaware in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2009, 09:12 AM
- By logic in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2008, 12:24 AM