Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-20-2011, 11:23 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
system creats unsense Timer thread-0
I have been stock for few days with this problem.
In my application a new Thread gets started when in code a Collection is called to put objects!The application can run to the end but its process does not end.
I see this new Thread in eclipse debugger as "Thread [Timer-0] (Running)"
In other PC it is running as "Thread-2".
This Dilema kills me!
I am using JAVA 6 , Win 7 Professional, eclipse 3.3., WebSphere Rational Developer
I am looking forward for any hint
- By krishnan in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2010, 11:15 PM
- By dsollen in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2009, 08:17 AM
- By neha_negi in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2009, 01:45 AM
- By dawiz001 in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 5Last Post: 03-07-2009, 09:25 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.utilReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2008, 02:46 PM