Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Using serial port com with Java?
- 02-16-2011, 05:07 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
Using serial port com with Java?
I am a new bee to Java. I am looking to see how to transfer data to and from a serial port in Windows XP, Vista and 7 using Java. Can someone please give me some details on how you got it to work. I looked into javax.comm but looks like I will need rxtx clone which I can not find.
Any information in this regard would be of great help.
- By vikranth.kadya in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2011, 05:27 AM
- By the_justin in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2010, 01:13 PM
- By elsanthosh in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2010, 09:29 AM
- By elsanthosh in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2010, 07:33 PM
- By jfouadazem in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-28-2009, 09:39 PM