Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Generating PDF using iText API
- 02-09-2011, 11:14 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
Generating PDF using iText API
I am using iText API for creating PDF on the fly and storing it in a file system.
Also, I am attaching the digital signature to the document. Now whenever the user tries to download that file, I want to append some text in the PDF.
I am using PdfReader to read the document from source and trying to use PdfStamper to add some more content.
But the problem is, the Signature get invalid. Is there any way to achieve this using iText APIs.
- By webcraft in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2010, 03:07 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2010, 06:41 AM
- By email@example.com in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2010, 05:03 AM
- By Deepa in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2009, 01:58 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2008, 01:05 PM