Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-08-2011, 04:48 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
- Rep Power
Print objects in Eden or Old space
I know that JVM classified the memory in to three spaces. These are Old, Eden and perm.
Although there are lots of method to dumps heap space with object, I have not found out how to print objects in either Old or Eden space.
In other words, I would like to know which objects resides in Eden Space, Which objects resides Old Space and Perm Space?
Thanks in advance...
- By the beginner in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-03-2011, 11:19 PM
- By bobbie in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2009, 12:31 PM
- By stamv in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2009, 05:25 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.awtReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2008, 11:04 PM
- By susan in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2007, 01:58 PM