Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-29-2011, 04:40 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Rep Power
Bluetooth mouse/keyboard emulation
I'm having a hard time finding a software that would emulates a Bluetooth keyboard (and/or mouse) that follows HID standard.
I've already found one, but I couldn't get it working: xkbd-bthid : a software Bluetooth HID Keyboard
I'm only interested in a solution that uses HID standard so that other machines can immediately recognize the soft as Bluetooth hid device, without the need of any soft pre-installed. (Running under Windows or Linux if possible.)
Would it be possible to write a code in java to emulate Bluetooth hid devices?
Any help would be very appreciated, thanks!
- By UJJAL DHAR in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-29-2011, 02:26 PM
- By Krooger in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2009, 04:34 AM
- By vibhor in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2009, 11:12 PM
- By weber10 in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 02-26-2009, 08:14 PM
- By ushigley in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 08-20-2008, 01:50 PM