Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-14-2007, 07:53 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Rep Power
How to accurately test if timezone data is updated?
I updated JRE 1.5.0_13 with the newly released tzupdater version. The output of the command:
#java -jar tzupdater.jar -V
tzupdater version 1.3.0-b01
JRE time zone data version: tzdata2007h
Embedded time zone data version: tzdata2007h
Even through it shows that the tzdata used by JRE is updated, I was interested to know if there is any other method that can systematically find out if the timezone data is updated eg. By displaying the date of a country that uses DST whose details have been newly updated by tzupdate.
Thank you for investing your precious time to read this message.
- By Java Tip in forum java.utilReplies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2008, 08:39 PM
- By michelle in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2008, 01:38 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2008, 05:32 PM
- By Santhosh in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2007, 03:20 PM
- By levent in forum Suggestions & FeedbackReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2007, 02:09 PM