Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 01-27-2011, 09:10 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Rep Power
"NoClassDefFoundError" on unix .. please help
Hi, I am facing "NoClassDefFoundError" on unix even after setting up the classpath correctly.It seems the classes inside the package cannot be accessed.Just for a try, I changed my class package to default and it started working , but for third party classes being reffered inside my class,I cannot do this.
The same code is working on windows.
Here are the details:
java -classpath .\src;.\lib\bcprov-jdk15-145.jar;.\lib\iaik_jce.jar;.\lib\ibmjcefw.jar PVBulkPinReset "PV"
All my classes and jars are under "/export/DC/miramo/jre/lib"
#Call the progra,
$PENDOCJVM/java -classpath $myclasspath PVBulkPinReset "PV"
This CALL throws: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/bouncycastle/jce/provider/BouncyCastleProvider
Please help !!
Thanks in advance
- 01-27-2011, 11:37 AM #2
- By fithous in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2009, 09:50 PM
- By lse123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2008, 07:35 AM
- By MadDogMullan in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 09-18-2008, 12:55 PM
- By b000m in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 08-18-2008, 06:44 AM
- By baltimore in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 06:07 AM