Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-13-2007, 03:24 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Rep Power
Images not displaying in JSP in IE7
I've got a small custom JSP website with a built in custom "viewer" that pulls up static and text from a database and displays it on the screen. I never had a problem with it...it works perfectly in IE 5 and IE6 and Firefox. When IE7 came out...the images stopped showing up. When you right click and choose properties in IE 6 or Firefox it shows you the fully qualified path to the image. When you right click and choose properties in IE 7 it just shows the image name.
Has anyone seen anything like this? How is IE 7 retrieving this in a way that isn't pulling the full path name?
- By newton in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 3Last Post: 03-31-2011, 10:56 AM
- By Priyanka in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2007, 10:59 AM
- By toby in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 05:54 AM
- By toby in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2007, 05:25 AM
- By Daniel in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2007, 06:01 AM