Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: DB Active connections
- 01-13-2011, 05:00 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Rep Power
DB Active connections
I have a java based application deployed on JBOSS and using DB2 database. For the purpose of monitoring, i need to find the number of active database connections at any point of time. As its a huge and a very old application, i definitely cannot change the underlying functionality of db implementation. Are there any third party jars available which can give me this information. I tried using commons-dbcp. But unable to implement that.
I would really appreciate if somebody can help.
- By userj2ee in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2011, 04:57 AM
- By unloki9 in forum JDBCReplies: 7Last Post: 12-08-2010, 01:51 PM
- By paul pasciak in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2010, 02:55 AM
- By swati.jyoti in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-20-2009, 10:45 AM
- By Albert in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2007, 03:50 AM