Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-10-2011, 08:57 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Rep Power
Establish SSL connection to Oracle Instance with JDBC Thin Client
I am getting the following exception when I try to connect to the database from java application via SSL.
Exception in thread "main" java.sql.SQLRecoverableException: IO Error: Mismatch with the server cert DN.
I have collected the DN value from oracle wallet manager and specified the same in the url of my java application.But I could connect to the database when the property oracle.net.ssl_server_dn_match is set to "false".
Please let me know how to fix this is issue and also is there any security issue if we set the value for the property oracle.net.ssl_server_dn_match to false.
- By Navatha in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2010, 09:58 AM
- By Bean in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 11-06-2009, 09:06 PM
- By charandevi in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2009, 04:57 PM
- By Swamipsn in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2007, 04:31 AM
- By Eric in forum JDBCReplies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2007, 08:49 PM