Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-09-2007, 06:11 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Rep Power
returning to a previously saved view
On an existing CAD-type program, written in Java, it is required to change the current graphic display to a previously saved display (i.e. revert to previous zoom, orientation).
How can this be implemented in the program?
Thanks for any tips, code snippets or any help.
- By all eyes in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2008, 09:38 PM
- By dyn03 in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2008, 05:55 PM
- By TampaTechGuy in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-03-2008, 10:54 AM
- By java_to_c in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2008, 09:49 PM
- By schu777 in forum XMLReplies: 4Last Post: 07-31-2007, 06:19 PM