Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 12-26-2010, 05:31 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
Perform Hamming window and FFT with Java
I am trying to apply Hamming window on my lengthy sound data soundSample with window length 100. Then proceed with FFT.
And i found that java does have the package for Hamming window and FFT. As below,
But i hardly find an example that illustrate how to use the package in a java program. So no idea how should i use the method in package.
Please advise and appreciate if reference is provided.
- 12-27-2010, 12:59 PM #2
just google for java hamming example and you will find a bunch of examples.
- 12-28-2010, 12:13 AM #3
OTN Discussion Forums : Perform Hamming window and FFT with Java ...
Was advised to provide links to all cross posts on DaniWeb.
Last edited by DarrylBurke; 12-28-2010 at 12:17 AM.
- By s0meb0dy in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 09-26-2010, 01:32 PM
- By fred2482 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 12-15-2009, 06:57 AM
- By mnementh64 in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2009, 05:39 PM
- By Melki in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 12-08-2008, 08:29 AM
- By eva in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 01-16-2008, 01:27 AM