Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-21-2010, 04:01 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
webstart link some time doesn't work after Java upgrade
After some users update their version of Java, their web start link to our application doesn't work. They then have delete the shortcut, go to the java control panel and recreate the shortcut from java cache viewer window in order to get the application to run again.
I was wondering if any one else has come across this problem and what if any thing they did to solve this problem.
We have speculated that the problem is that the user has moved there link and when the java update is performed it can't find the link to update it.
- By praveen_has in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2010, 03:33 PM
- By Psyclone in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-26-2010, 10:41 PM
- By j2me64 in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 2Last Post: 02-27-2010, 02:38 PM
- By selvakumar.velmurugesan in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2009, 05:20 AM
- By New_ToJava in forum New To JavaReplies: 37Last Post: 11-11-2008, 02:22 PM