Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Help needed
- 12-19-2010, 05:15 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Rep Power
Define a class called Fraction. This class is used to represent a ratio of two integers. Include mutator functions that allow the user to set the numerator and the denominator. Also include a member function that returns the value of numerator or denominator as a double. Include an additional member function that outputs the value of the fraction reduced to lowest terms (e.g., instead of outputting 20/60 the method should output 1/3). This will require finding the greatest common divisor for the numerator and denominator, then dividing both by that number. Embed your class in a test program.
Thread closed as a homework dump question. 7auz, you are invited to repost your question, but please don't just dump the assignment without showing effort. Instead, please show us your work and ask a specific question. Also you'll want to use a more informative thread title, one that briefly summarizes your problem.
Last edited by Fubarable; 12-19-2010 at 05:21 PM.
- By 7auz in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2010, 05:59 PM
- By silversurfer2in in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 05-29-2010, 09:47 PM
- By amarchandar in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-18-2009, 12:38 PM
- By harshalsakpal in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2009, 04:53 PM
- By amarchandar in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-17-2009, 02:59 PM