Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-17-2010, 02:53 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
Transmitting objects over a small LAN with only trusted clients
I'm currently writing an application which handles the time some users work on given projects (I know there are already solutions for that but my main aspect is learning more :)). The users, projects and time are stored in a database. Now I want to transmit some objects (specific users and so on) about the LAN from server to client. Can I do this with RMI/Serialization, or do I have to use something different? Also, it would be nice if anybody had a nice tutorial for that :)
Thanks in advance!
Last edited by N4zroth; 12-17-2010 at 03:24 PM.
- By Marcus in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-14-2010, 08:45 PM
- By jimstapleton in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2009, 02:59 PM
- By jevans in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2008, 05:36 PM
- By pedaramanareddy in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2008, 03:39 PM
- By Felissa in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 4Last Post: 08-10-2007, 11:09 PM