Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 12-16-2010, 03:38 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Rep Power
What method to use to get VALUE of the only checked radio in the current page
Java Desktop DATABASE App SE (Like Phone Book App)
I want extract data from a Database Table and, each output line has a radio button, to get edited/deleted the corresponding record by pressing corresponding button at end or results... well any sight/tip?
Basically how dynamically to create radio buttons? What method to use to get VALUE of the only checked radio in the current page?
- 12-16-2010, 03:39 PM #2
- By DrMath in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2010, 02:48 AM
- By javastuden in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2010, 02:57 PM
- By levent in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2010, 05:33 AM
- By whiteasshweta in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2009, 02:11 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-18-2007, 07:59 PM