Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-06-2007, 03:16 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Rep Power
How to install tzdata2007i (updated Time zone database) in JDK 1.5.0_12-b04
I am using JDK 1.5.0 update 12. I was willing to update the timezone database used by the JVM (<jre-folder>/lib/zi) to the latest available one i.e. tzdata2007i (Olsen Time Zone Data) at ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub.
The latest TZUpdate available at the SUN website uses tzdata2007g. I was interested to know if anybody has tried updating the timezone data using tzdata2007i and their experience about it...
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2008, 05:32 PM
- By levent in forum Suggestions & FeedbackReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2007, 02:09 PM
- By praveenrn in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 7Last Post: 08-11-2007, 10:44 PM
- By paul in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 06:13 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2007, 09:51 AM