Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-07-2010, 03:32 PM #1
[Java3D] Shape3D to byte array and back
Does someone know how I can convert an Shape3D to an byte array (and back)?
I allready tried to use a "ByteArrayOutputStream" with an "ObjectOutputStream", but that didn't work.
Shape3D s = new Shape3D(); byte b = convertToBytes(s); // unknow function Shape3D newS = convertToShape3D(b); // unknow function
- By kgkamaraj in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 09-13-2011, 11:32 AM
- By lazarus1410 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2010, 08:25 AM
- By harsha.udupa2008 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-27-2010, 12:33 PM
- By Joe2003 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 02-28-2009, 06:09 AM
- By sandor in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 01-15-2009, 03:31 AM