Tomcat configuration help!
I am having a problem on making this possible.
I am using XAMPP Tomcat 6.02 and Netbeans 6.9.1.
I want these to happen, http://localhost:8080/myProject/ to http://localhost/.
I have made the port 8080 to port 80 on the conf/server.xml.
I am having a problem on making myProject to ROOT.
Here the steps I've followed.
- Install XAMPP Tomat 6.0
- Run it using port 8080
- Shutdown Tomcat
- Change port 8080 to port 80 on server.xml
- Cleared the contest of work directory
- Created myProject on Netbeans 6.9.1 and set its context path to /ROOT
- Start XAMPP Tomcat using XAMPP Control Panel
- Deployed the project on Netbeans 6.9.1 using XAMPP Tomcat as configured server.
And the end of the, I'm getting these error
"The module has not been deployed."
How could I resolve this?