Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-30-2010, 03:15 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Manila, Philippines
- Rep Power
Redirecting port 80 index to port 8080 index
I have problem with regards to redirecting the index.html of htdocs directory of my XAMPP Apache to the index.htm of my JavaEE Application.
How could I resolve this? Could I omit the :8080 that is displayed on the browser?
Cyril H.Every project, package, class, method, variable, syntax, algorithm, etc.
are registered in my memory bank. Thanks to this thread.
- By txgeekgirl in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2010, 08:15 PM
- By Engineer in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2010, 03:49 PM
- By radhika in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 11-06-2009, 10:40 AM
- By twoHats in forum NetworkingReplies: 6Last Post: 05-04-2009, 07:09 AM
- By techissue2008 in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2008, 09:02 PM