Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-30-2010, 12:32 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
javax.xml.ws.Endpoint how to restart
I have searched the Forums and could not see this same issue.
I’m not sure if I am going about this the right way but I need to perform start and stops on an web service application I have exposed via a particular endpoint.
I can start the service fine (as in publish at the end point) and stop the service fine, when I go to start it again I get ...”Cannot publish this endpoint. Endpoint has already been stopped”
What the best way to implement this? If you need further info please let me know
Thanks for all the help
- By Curtiz in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 04-08-2010, 09:04 PM
- By Syahrul in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-22-2009, 09:34 AM
- By ahtiven in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2009, 03:54 PM
- By jithan in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2008, 03:31 PM
- By dcnorman07 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2008, 12:24 AM