Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-26-2010, 11:10 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2010
- Rep Power
Creation of ResourceBundle Object of propetirs file using only substring of file name
I have a folder in which only one propeties is available. Say., I have a com.main.test package in which there can be a base_e1.properties file may be present or can be base_e2.properties or base_e3.properties file maybe present. but only one file is present.So how to create a ResourceBundle Object for any of these properties. I want to read in such manner:
ResourceBundle rb = ResourceBundle.getBundle("com.main.test.base_*")
Can we use REGEX?
Plz reply. I will be thankful to u. i m stuck for past 2 days...
Thanks & Regards,
- By Cluster Storm in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 06-10-2010, 03:38 AM
- By raghu9198 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-11-2009, 04:40 AM
- By Doctor Cactus in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 11-13-2008, 04:31 AM
- By hiklior in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 04-23-2008, 02:47 AM
- By hiklior in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-18-2008, 11:45 AM