Results 1 to 7 of 7
- 11-18-2010, 11:04 AM #1
Where does he print this certain line?
I made this program, that works almost fine.
But I can't get through why he prints a certain line 2 times...
(This is another program that in my other topic, these just needs to make something individual.)
The output I get is:
But I want to get rid of that red line.
He is not supposed to print that...
I think the blue part of the code is the problem in it.
Last edited by Lund01; 11-18-2010 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Keeping my code.
- 11-18-2010, 02:44 PM #2
Put in a ton of print statements, or better yet, step through the program with a debugger, to figure out what's going on.
- 11-18-2010, 03:02 PM #3
Found the problem. :D
The line was always TRUE.
- 11-18-2010, 03:03 PM #4
So why remove your code? Perhaps you could have helped somebody with a similar question in the future.
- 11-18-2010, 03:18 PM #5Last edited by Lund01; Today at 06:31 PM. Reason: Keeping my code.
I see this isn't the first time you've done this.
- 11-18-2010, 03:19 PM #6
To avoid copy paste programming.
And if anyone asks help on this forum, I know how to help the out.
So I can respond still.
- 11-18-2010, 03:23 PM #7
Dude, I worked a week on this code.
You know how nasty it is when people come and take you code and say it is theirs?
I had this thing on school when I showed some other student to get ideas, he sended my code in like it was his (with a few minor changes). And it costed me a lot of trouble to get the teacher to know I was the one who programmed it. And I did not copy paste my code.
- By welikedogs in forum New To JavaReplies: 23Last Post: 11-16-2010, 06:40 PM
- By bar in forum New To JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 07-15-2010, 01:48 AM
- By singularity in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 09-10-2009, 09:03 AM
- By kazitula in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2008, 03:05 PM
- By acidblue in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 12-13-2007, 03:30 AM