Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Pojo to GUI forms?
- 11-16-2010, 10:28 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Rep Power
Pojo to GUI forms?
I don't know if the following solution exists for my problem:
I have some pojo's and it would be nice if there exists some tool to automatically create a Form (GUI) of it? So, one form per Pojo.
Afterwards I can add buttons to it to perform actions based upon the input on the forms.
- By Hema26 in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 07-21-2010, 09:30 AM
- By dendroid66 in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 0Last Post: 03-09-2009, 10:52 AM
- By keerthi_y19 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2008, 10:30 PM
- By jiten.mistry in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2008, 10:56 AM
- By bbq in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2007, 04:28 AM