Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-16-2010, 10:20 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
High performance mime type detection
I need a java framework that provides high performance mime type detection. All the frameworks I used so far (JMimeMagic, MimeUtil) were not even close to fast enough. I have to analyze hundreds of files, some of which containing several thousands of lines (source code) some of those files took like >5mins for analyzing.
therefore i could use a library that only analyzes the first few lines and not the entire file. Also it would be enough for me to know if the file was binary or not.
does anyone have a recommendation? or some hints for an own mime type detection framework?
thanks in advance
- By IV Most Rachel in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2010, 08:55 PM
- By IV Most Rachel in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2010, 07:44 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.awtReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2008, 12:25 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2008, 06:20 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2008, 06:18 PM