Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: plot jar
- 11-14-2010, 11:01 AM #1
i know this is a general question: i'm looking for a framework with a graphing utility for different types of plots. i've already found some utilities like gnuplot or JavaPlot but this utilities has either no java api or need exe to run. are there other that you can suggest? my aim is to plot a simple x- and y- axis and some points in it.
Have you looked into JFreeChart? JFreeChart
I've heard that it's a nice library, and use of it is free (though I think that the documentation is not, and is worth the purchase if you're to make serious use of it).
- 11-14-2010, 02:11 PM #3
- By samson in forum Java 2DReplies: 13Last Post: 01-28-2012, 04:02 PM
- By motress in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2010, 05:00 PM
- By lsmitherman in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 02-07-2010, 04:07 PM
- By Manfizy in forum Java 2DReplies: 3Last Post: 01-28-2009, 02:57 PM
- By BHCluster in forum Java 2DReplies: 5Last Post: 04-15-2008, 02:54 PM