Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-12-2010, 02:17 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- Rep Power
Network Security (Vigenere cipher) help.
Ok I have created a client server communication using TCP and have just finished implementing a compression algorithim. Now I am looking into creating a user login with encryption using Vigenere cipher.
So client side I intend to encrypt the string using Vigenere cipher and simply return the encrypted string. So one method to encrypt
Server side I intend to decrypt the cipher text using Vigenere cipher and return the decrypted string. So one method to decrypt.
Encryption is new to me and cant find anything of great use in my books so have read up on Vigenere cipher on wikipedia and think I have got my head around how it works although still not 100% how to approach it.
I would ideally like to find some sort of tutorial on Vigenere cipher to help guide me or perhaps some assitance in how to structure my approach, if i can get my head around the encrpytion im sure I could work out the decrpytion from it.
- By George Lucas in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2011, 10:21 PM
- By swaart in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 11-22-2011, 08:20 PM
- By socboy6579 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 10-29-2010, 10:59 PM
- By lse123 in forum NetworkingReplies: 7Last Post: 05-02-2010, 10:35 PM
- By arnab321 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2009, 11:19 PM